Many thanks to Fotomuseo!

Last night I got some great news--my project is on the website for Fotomuseo! Gilma Suarez, who is director of Fotomuseo, was one of my reviewers at Fotofest this year. She was very helpful with her advice and even offered to present my images on the organizations website. Alicia was also helpful in getting me to put the proper items together for the presentation. The link to their main page is:

http://www.fotomuseo.org/fotomuseo/

As of this posting, the link to my images was on this page. The language is spanish, but the images are there, and the current statement for the project is on this blog in the post below this one.

Fotomuseo is a very interesting organization that brings photography to the people by presenting it in open galleries on the street. There have been a number of notable photographers who have worked with them, and I'm feeling very privileged to have my work on their site! If you have a moment, please take a look at some of their images of the outdoor galleries and other work. If I ever have the chance to get to Columbia, I'm definitely checking out the art scene there!

Comments

Popular Posts