An evening with the Devil at UArts







It's been a while, so bear with me Cohn.  I really don't know what I'm doing here.  And in my defense, this project was called "Intuitive Camera" where we were not allowed to look through the lenses of our cameras.  We could only point at something we saw and wanted to capture, then fired the shutter.  The focus is often not right because of shooting in low light conditions--meant I had to use a wider aperture which blurs objects in the foreground and background.   The camera was sometimes set to autofocus, so getting it to focus on what I wanted it to wasn't always easy.  I also shot city scenes, restaurants, and stuff out the car window as I was passing.

Comments

Scott Cohn said…
you know what's funny? in the pic where i'm sitting up straight, and it looks like mike is rubbing my butt, i think i look like my brother, whom i think i look nothing like. so thank you! i wish he and i did more, but you captured it at least for me to see. others go either way. either they see the resemblance, or they don't.
Kelly said…
Oh man, I thought that image looked like Mike was playing with the butt of his little Scottie doll (or rubbing it for luck) but wasn't sure anyone else would pick up on it. Thank you for obliging.

Popular Posts